lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

EASTER HOLIDAY-1

Hello everybody!
This time is Andrea who writes. I'm going to talk about my holiday and some interesting things I saw about sustainability.  I've spent two weeks in the Canary Island and I've stayed in two NH Hesperia hotels, one in Fuerteventura and another one in Lanzarote. In both of the hotels, in the buffet they have a kind of project called "cork2cork" to protect the environment. They recycle all the corks used in the restaurant to help polluting less and to make a more sustainable world.
Here you can see a picture of the box where they collect them.


Moreover, I've spent a very good time, I've spoken in English in the plane with the flight attendants and I've enjoyed myself a lot with my parents.

See you soon! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario