lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

Irish people in San Sebastian!

Hi everybody!

I'm writing to tell you that some classmates have done an exchange to Ireland. They spent five days there before Easter, and last week Irish students came here, to San Sebastian. They did many activities all together, such as going to museums, practising local sports al school, visiting the city and going out to have dinner.
I didn't stay too much time with them because I was quite busy, but on Saturday we had dinner all together in the port and I found them very kind. After that, we went clubbing to the Old Part and we danced all night. I talked mainly with two of them because they were my friends' partners and they were very friendly.
One friend and I spoke with an Irish girl called Isabel, and she invited us to go to her house in Ireland this summer, so I think we will spend a week in her town this July.
I hope we will enjoy ourselves and meet new people there to make more friends and improve our English. I'm quite shy so I think it will be interesting to improve it also.
I will write you soon to talk about new experiences!
See you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario